Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sunghoon suprise prank from sechskies boys :D



This is one of my most fav suprise prank by sechskies i have the full ver of it whereby all the members were playing game and stuff but i thought i will juz cut it to the part that i like.

I juz find it sweet and cute especially the look on sunghoon face at 2:26 when he saw his members spraying the snow confetti and shout out saranghae to him after rushing out to get his members for teasing him..sunghoon is definitely easy to be prank on huh haha..but i wonder why they were playing this prank on sunghoon tho..

Sigh the indelible memories of sechskies;( ..seeing this happy moments vid from the boys juz make me miss them more they were really close back then arent they? sometimes watching all their variety back then make me forgot that it was actually 10 years ago vid that im watching and make me forgotten too that these boys are all grown up now. Sigh if only i could turn back times i will make sure i will go back to those days when this boys are still actives :(

1 comment:

Lisa said...

awwwww sunghoonie don't cry.... I saw a diffrent one when they told Sunghoon that he had shot down Jiwon from the sky. now that on is the tear jerker how he threw himself on Jiwon and shaking him on the ground and I don't even know how he manage to put jiwon on his shoulder and ran witn jiwon too.