Friday, January 1, 2010

Sechskies Tribute Pomsae Pomsa Performance By Eun leader and Ukiss!

Sechskies Tribute Pomsae Pomsa Performance By Eun leader and Ukiss in MuBank 1/1/2010!


Credit: jiwonified and Intiz.net

What a way to kickstart the new year of 2010! I was so excited to see this performance in MuBank. Eventhough jiwon just sing a little part of it but its enough to make my day and i think the singer who sang jy part do sound alittle(just alittle) like jy but yea nothing beats the original!! Im so happy right now this seem like a double happiness for me right after i finished watching this perf i was taken aback by izzru suprise FYI post i really cant wait to watch Chocolate show to be shown! and the song that jw/sw recorded together. JEKKI LOVE IN 2010!

And oh after sw news of enlistment in the army i kept wondering how he will look like with shave hair and because there are no pic of him with his shave hair as of yet so therefore i can only picture him looking like in jekki 4th jib day during the promo of "Dont Move"


I guess that must be how he would look like huh but of course with the more mature look and the buff body LOL :D

3 comments:

Imhere said...

OMG.. thank u for the vid!!!!! ahh1!
i had my eyes on the back video showing Jekki's Pom Pom!!! T_T
and no one can sing like Jekki like our Jekki's songs! i miss them crazy. and Jiwon a surprised singer guest for 'his' part!! LOL i was crying when i see him there. sigh i miss Jekki all the six members on the same stage singing jekki songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 XD
btw Happy new yesr Jama~! =)

Lisa said...

LOL Izzru!! I was doing the samething when I was watching the performance ! I did not see ukiss on the stage at all! My attention was all on the back tv screen show Jekki members ! I was totally suprise when Jiwon came out! I was too focused on the TV wall that I didn't even see him until I heard his voice! I would have prefer if he had stayed the entire performance though!

jama said...

Haha likewise my eyes were stucked solely on the huge backscreen showing jekki video too if only the cameraman focus more on the backscreen than ukiss lol and jiwon coming out was really a suprise tho he only sang a small portion of it but its enough to make my day i was expecting him to stay throughout and join in with the dance~ seeing ukiss perform that song really make me wish it was jekki instead xD